FREEDownload : Pro Hibernate and MongoDB
Pro Hibernate and MongoDB by Anghel Leonard
Apress | Jun 26 2013 | ISBN: 1430257946 | Pages: 384 | PDF | 19.09 MB
Hibernate and MongoDB are a powerful combination of open source persistence and NoSQL technologies for today's Java-based enterprise and cloud application developers. Hibernate is the leading open source Java-based persistence, object relational management engine, recently repositioned as an object grid management engine.
Pro Hibernate and MongoDB
MongoDB is a growing, popular open source NoSQL framework, especially popular among cloud application and big data developers. With these two, enterprise and cloud developers have a "complete out of the box" solution.
Pro Hibernate and MongoDB shows you how to use and integrate Hibernate and MongoDB. More specifically, this book guides you through the bootstrap; building transactions; handling queries and query entities; and mappings. Then, this book explores the principles and techniques for taking these application principles to the cloud, using the OpenShift Platform as a Service (PaaS) and more.
In this book, you get two case studies:
* An enterprise application using Hibernate and MongoDB. then,
* A cloud application (OpenShip) migrated from the enterprise application case study
After reading or using this book, you come away with the experience from two case studies that give you possible frameworks or templates that you can apply to your own specific application or cloud application building context.
What you'll learn
* How to use and integrate Hibernate and MongoDB to be your "complete out of the box" solution for database driven enterprise and cloud applications
* How to bootstrap; run in supported environments; do transactions; handle queries and query entities; and mappings
* How to build an enterprise application case study using Hibernate and MongoDB
* What are the principles and techniques for taking applications to the Cloud, using the OpenShift Platform as a Service (PaaS) and more
* How to build a cloud-based app or application (OpenShip)
Who this book is for
This book is for experienced Java, enterprise Java programmers who may have some experience with Hibernate and/or MongoDB.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
14 Days Free Access to USENET
Free 300 GB with 10 GB High-Speed